Privacy and Policy
- Personal information provided with us is carefully kept private within the firm to protect our clients’ privacy.
- There is no involvement of a third party in our company.
- We have partnered with PayPal, the most secure payment gateway. We do not receive any economic information from our clients since PayPal handles everything and the information is kept between PayPal and the client.
We hold the right to use your information in the following cases:-
- To handle any legal issues that may arise.
- To charge and collect bills.
- To prevent any illegal conduct and to clarify our terms and conditions.
- If the law compels us to submit personal information in the event of a dispute, we must do so.
- If a disagreement arises over our rights and privileges, we will have to preserve our rights by exposing the client’s name and complying with legal processes.
Assignmenthelped.com retains the right to change these privacy policies at any moment and without warning. As a result, we recommend that you return to our policy page on a frequent basis. The new policy modifications will be announced online and will take effect immediately. Your continued use of the website and our services would imply your acceptance of such modifications.
How do we use your Information?
We do not sell your data to any organization or third-party customer; the information we gather is solely used to interact with you and for internal reporting. This is something we wholeheartedly acknowledge. We keep the information we gather safe and never share it with third-party marketing companies. We benefit from the data we collect by-
- Notifying the customer of any changes to the site and its iterations, explicitly describing the evolution and any changes indicated.
- Propriety information about our services and data are exclusively shared with our instructor networks without disclosing your personally-identifying credentials.
- Whether you have any complaints, please let us know if they can be resolved.
- To make contact with you.
- To create the content and page in accordance with your local preferences.
- To carry out transactions.
- To keep you up to date on new services, offers, and savings.
- All email content, chat history, and content shared by the user with us
About Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
Log files are kept as a record of pages viewed by the user, activity on the pages, time spent on a page, entry pages, exit pages, and the user’s click stream. These are stored with ISP information, IP addresses, and location data. All of this data is gathered and kept together.
Conclusion:- We at Assignmenthelped.com retain the right to change these privacy policies at any moment and without warning. As a result, we recommend that you return to our policy page on a frequent basis. The new policy modifications will be announced online and will take effect immediately. Your continued use of the website and our services would imply your acceptance of such modifications. Hope you have liked our services. Thanks!